It’s been more than eight years since the tragic death of Heath Ledger in new York caused by an overdose of drugs, and in a new interview, the actor’s father, Kim Ledger, said that the death of his son only blame himself Hit.
“No one but he is not to blame – after all, he took these medicines. Someone else in this situation can not be blamed,” said the father of the actor. “It’s hard for me to accept because I loved him very much and was very proud”.
According to Kim Ledger, sister of Heath, Cathy, warned the actor about how it is dangerous to take at the same time and painkillers, and sleeping pills, – literally the day before he died.
“His sister spoke with him by phone the day before the incident, she told him not to take while medication and sleeping pills. But he said that in order and knows what he’s doing,” says father Heath Ledger.
As a result of autopsy is officially the death of Heath Ledger was recognized as a tragic accident, provoked by the abuse of drugs.