Viewing experience turned out mixed. To compliment the picture not going, because not everything turned out at the proper level. The tape was not a bad link between the first and third part.
– A mad escape in barrels from the orcs turned out excellent.
– Lake-town gives the film a special atmosphere.
– Arrival of the main characters in Erebor and spectacular actions of Smaug.
– Tight timing.
– Line of the relationship between Tauriel and Kili is absolutely not appropriate.
– Some dialogues are not needed.
Result. The film turned out not bad, but I don’t love it, also found it too much. Events, characters, but still an intriguing ending aligns the position in my eyes.
7 out of 10