1) the Two titular roles played out perfectly: Gal gadot irresistible as Diana, she is very beautiful, natural and incredibly charming; Chris pine is also remarkably embodied agent of British intelligence, the character came out quite charismatic, and the scenes Gadot and pine one of the indisputable advantages of the pictures;
2) good plot and scenario: while browsing, I almost never miss, actions are developed interesting and dynamic;
3) cool action, and especially cool he becomes in connection with the following paragraph;
4) smart music, and the main theme, possibly the best superhero song last time;
5) decent graphics, but with its own flaws + brilliant visuals: Themyscira, and London, and the military entourage is endowed with a memorable and appropriate colors, color schemes;
6) what is the result? This is really the best film DC today, the main thing the picture perfect balanced doses of humor, drama, action and other elements are presented in such a proportion that makes the movie so wonderful.
Of the minuses I note the slack in the graphics in some scenes, the “clumsy” use of minor characters, well the main complaint: the antagonists of the film. There are several, but they all turned out no: cardboard template (less is good only Doctor Poison), and the use of Ares in the end it turned out quite bad. As a consequence, a weak final total previously shown.
8 out of 10